OPTIMAL CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND AMATEUR TO SEMI-PRO RACERS. FRONT BLOCKS: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
REAR BLOCKS: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
|21||2588600||Pirelli SCORPION MX EXTRA X 80/100-21||(51M)||2740 ₽|
|18||2133100||Pirelli SCORPION MX EXTRA X 100/100-18||(59M)||3800 ₽|
|2589900||Pirelli SCORPION MX EXTRA X 110/100-18||(64M)||3820 ₽|
|2590000||Pirelli SCORPION MX EXTRA X 120/100-18||(68M)||4070 ₽|
|19||2588700||Pirelli SCORPION MX EXTRA X 100/90-19||(57M)||3800 ₽|
|2588800||Pirelli SCORPION MX EXTRA X 110/90-19||(62M)||3820 ₽|
|2133600||Pirelli SCORPION MX EXTRA X 120/90-19||(66M)||4070 ₽|