OPTIMAL CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND AMATEUR TO SEMI-PRO RACERS. FRONT BLOCKS: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
REAR BLOCKS: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
80/100-21 M/C 51MMST ScXtXF
100/100-18 M/C NHS 59M ScXtXR
110/100-18 NHS 64M ScXtXR
120/100-18 NHS 68M ScXtXR
100/90-19 NHS 57M ScXtXR
110/90-19 NHS 62M ScXtXR
120/90-19 NHS 66M ScXtXR