NEWEST OPTION FOR MEDIUM TO HARD TERRAIN–FROM LOOSE, GRASSY SURFACES TO COMPACT DIRT AND STONES–CONDITIONS.
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race.
- A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard 454’s performances; each block contributing to an improved traction and power transmission.
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time;
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control;
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance.
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship.
||80/100-21 M/C 51MMST (554) ScXMHF
||90/100-21 M/C 57MMST (554) ScXMHF
||110/85-19 NHS (554) ScXMHR
||110/90-19 NHS 62M(554) ScXMHR
||120/80-19 NHS 63M(554) ScXMHR