DEDICATED SUPERCROSS COMPETITION TYRE FOR INDOOR ARENA.
- NEW FRONT SIZE 90/100-21 is characterized by: turn-in grip, linear behaviour at lean and easiness of handling.
- Tread pattern guarantees stability both in acceleration and braking phase.
- Blocks topped with depressions to increase the number of working edges and to grip hard dusty soil.
- NEW REAR SIZE 125/80-19 with lower section height, reducing unsprung mass for bike control in the air; on-track, an enlarged contact with terrain to avoiding sliding effect.
- Compound guarantees chemical grip with a unique blend of synthetic polymers filled with resins and stabilizers.
- Middle and side blocks reinforced with bridges to support lateral forces in turns and to follow required trajectories.
- Stiffer carcass structure absorbs compressions produced by whoops and releases smoothly with a strong damping effect.
||90/100-21 M/C 57MMST ScSX-F
||125/80-19 NHS 63M ScSX-R